Location: Marlborough (Wiltshire)
Salary: £19,500 - £23,000 + OTE of £30,000
Contract type: Permanent
Personality: strong and outgoing personality is a must, a background in art is not!
Nova Fine Art is fast becoming one of the UK’s leading art-retailer. We have galleries in some of the most desirable locations in the UK continuing to expand since our inaugural opening in 2019. Nova was established by a group of individuals with diverse backgrounds but a shared passion for fine art and great service. We combine experience of buying, selling and creating artwork so our approach is a holistic one and we are committed to integrity, fairness & professionalism in all our dealings with our clients, creators & colleagues alike.
We are looking for a strong, retail background, outgoing and well-presented individual that is an expert in building client relationships and closing deals.
Whilst the role is mostly sales based, we expect you to work towards achievable sales targets. The successful candidate will be working directly for the Area Manager providing support with Day-to-day Sales Activities, Gallery presentation, Client Relationship System and Exhibition Planning. Are you eager to earn commission and eventually manage and grow your own team?
We are looking for people who are hard-working with a can-do attitude and are able to self-motivate, whilst also working within a team. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, be meticulous and with a high degree of attention to detail. Experience within the industry is not compulsory as we are looking for an adaptable salesperson who can transfer their passion for sales into the product they are selling. This role is all about personality, you must be happy approaching customers and striking up a quick rapport. Detailed knowledge of art is not required as full training is provided.
Job Role Requirements
- Be able to show a strong proven sales skill with the ability to work to targets.
- Exemplary client development abilities, client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills, particularly email correspondence.
- Polished professional with excellent IT skills including Outlook Express, Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
- A team player with an unflappable and flexible approach.
- A clean driving license and own transport.
- The role will be 40 hours per week on a rota system including weekend
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.